Monday, February 16, 2009

LoVe?? iT's cOmpLicatEd!!!


Live to love and to be loved!! It sounds very interesting. I know every person in this world wants to love and to be loved by someone. For me, love can be viewed in vary ways. Love to our parents, to our family, friends and even to animals… It can be described as a very pleasant feeling about a person.


While 20 years living in this world, I had declare with 3 boys. But it is in the past. My last relationship was 2 years ago. I admit it really hurt and sometimes I feel not really comfortable with boys nowadays. [Sorry to say] :p... When sometimes seeing my friends with their boys, I feel a little bit jealous but I remind myself that I will through it when the time comes.


Loving by someone that we like is the sweetest memory. When finding a guy, there are several characteristics that I consider. First of all, I will attract with a guy through his eyes. I don’t know why… hehehe… I like guy with a pair of slit-eyed. Other than that, I like the one that thin and tall..


Moreover, the characteristic of my dream guy is he is an understanding person. If there is any problem we can tolerate and solve it in proper way. In the other hand, while being understands the relationship will go smooth…


In addition, I dream a guy that not controls me and my life. I really hate the guy that trying to change my life and ask me to do the things that I don’t want to do. I’m quiet hot tempered person when there is people force me, automatically I will hate the person. hehehe…. [what type of person am I??] If he really likes me, he can accept me as whom I am. Right??


The most things that I’m looking in a guy are he is a happy go lucky and funny person. I love to laugh and don’t like things that messy in my head. For me, when we always laugh we can reduce stress. [laugh is the best medicine] hehehe…. Looking for a guy that very funny will make me happier. I dream that he will makes jokes and not talking really serious because I like to play with my entire friend and not taking serious what they said.


I think that’s all about my dream guy. I hope that I can meet him one day although he is not really exactly like the one that I dream!!

No comments: