Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hAunteD??

This time I’m given a topic about ghost story. I know Mr. Izuan asked us to write about this topic because he loves the horror story compared to me that cannot bear to hear about it. It is because I am such a coward and easily to think negatively even just about little things!

Living at Baiduri college is the best thing that I had. I love to stay here because it is near to the field and sports complex. So that it will make me easy to g there if there is any event that held. When Mr. Izuan said I have to share my experience about horror story, it reminds me an incident last two weeks. Actually it is not really horror but that is what happens to me.

It happens to me last two weeks that is on Friday. On that day, all my roommates were not around. My senior going back home when another two were going to class. It is about 10 a.m while I am online in my room. While chatting, suddenly I heard weird sound. At the beginning I just ignore it but it recently comes again. The sound is like someone whispering and snoring while sleep. Suddenly my mind thinks about that “thing”. I’m becoming afraid and my heart beat faster. First of all I getting up and took a look at the top bunk. I think my junior had come back and I didn’t realize it but after took a look, there is no one there!! I stood in front of the door and make decision to go to Kaka’s room but before I left I’m looking around and I cancelled to go to Kaka’s room and I continue chatting. After that the sound comes again and I don’t bother it again and just do my work.

Although it is not really like a ghost story but for me it really makes me scared. I don’t know from where and what the sounds actually is and I don’t want to remember it anymore because I am really coward. When I remember it I will think about it anywhere I go. While stayed at hostel, my friends had told me a few stories about ghost story but I am scared to share with all of you. I’m scared it will happens to me…;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ghost can be anywhere,so we need to be strong person...so i suggest you better don't be alone,it for your own sake,right?I'm also have that experience...

[p][e][Q] said...

spe ni????
state ue name dude

Anonymous said...

woi. tu sore kucing brdengkur.
wagagaga

[p][e][Q] said...

wakaka...
byk r ko pny kucing!!

xde nye kucing bnyi cm2 biol~