Monday, January 5, 2009

starting a new life!!

5 January – Today I have learned something new! A song from Juwita Suwito reminds me about my first day in UITM Segamat year ago.

28 December 2007 creates a meaningful memory to my life. It is the first day I step in to this place. Everything around me looked strange. It is new to me! When I arrived, the students who were in charge of the registration asked me to register by myself. My parents were asked to wait outside. This made me think that my life will change. I have to handle all the work by myself. When I first step to Dewan Seri Temenggong, I felt so lonely. There is no one that I know but I still remembered the first person that I greeted is a twin. It was so lucky because until now we are still friend and study in a same class. They were Salwa and Radiyah!

First week is a very tough time to me. It really tested my psychology. Every day I have to wake up at 5.30 a.m. During Minggu Mesra Siswa (MMS), my time full with variety of activities. It is really tiring. I felt like want to go home and sometime I tried to create an excuse so that my parents will take me home. But today I’m very thankful to God that I still stand here almost a year. During MMS, there are many activities that taught me how to live in campus life. It helps me how to manage my time from doing something useless.

After one week, I felt so nervous to start the class. One thing that I hate to do is introduced the self because I’m not used to talk in front of many people but I realized that I have to start everything again. According to the last two semester, I think I had improved myself. I’m doing well in all my presentation and group work and I hope that I can do better this semester especially in BEL 311.

Past all this time make me think that nothing comes easy in our life. Everything that we want in this world has to come with effort. If we want to get the bright future, we have to try harder to achieve it. It is also realized me that I have to do everything that I can today for a better tomorrow..


1 comment:

Izuan said...

"..the students who in charged the registration asked me.."

this is the correct sentence:

"..the students who were in charge of the registration asked me.."