Monday, January 12, 2009

It’s me………yes!! me…….


NOR FAEZAH BT JAAFFAR SHAH… That is my full name but all my friends do not used to it. They prefer to call me Peq. Weird?? Hahaha…. Want to know more about me?

Let’s check it out….

I was born on 2nd of August 1989 at Hospital Segamat , Johor. This year I will become 20 years old. My height is about 160 centimeters and my weight is 50 kilograms. It is balance according to the Body Mass Index (BMI) :p . I lived at (F) Maokil 1, Labis with my beloved family. My father worked as a Felda settler and my mother is a housewife. My parents have been together almost 32 years. I am very thankful to God for giving me a happy family. We are very close to every one of the family members and respect to each others.

My first education is at Tadika (F) Maokil 1. At that time I am only six years old. Hehe… One year later, I entered Sek Keb (F) Maokil 1 , Labis. I’ve been there until standard 6. I took my UPSR at that school and got a good result. After took my UPSR result, I had received an offer from FELDA. It offered me to stay at Asrama Semai Bakti, Kelana Jaya. My father asked me to decide whether to go or not and I decided to accept the offer. At the hostel, I was sent to study at Assunta Secondary Girls School, Petaling Jaya. I like to study there because there were only girls and just a few male teachers. After getting my PMR result, I was transferred back to Labis. So sad…. That is not because of my result but I had broke the hostel rules. I’m really regret it!! Form 4, I school at Sek Men Keb (F) Maokil until I finished my SPM. At first I feel weird study with boys in a class but after a few months, I get used with it and more important we are still contact till today.

While waiting for SPM result, I got offered to join Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN). I was very excited at that time because I love to do activities that challenging. At that time I got many friends and most of them come from Johor. Four months later, once again I got offered from FELDA that offered me to continue my studies at Nilai International University College in Diploma in Nursing. But I only stay there about 2 months and today I continue my studies at UiTM Johor in Business Management intake December 07 – April 08. I’m very proud to be a part of the UiTM.

During my free time I love to read Malay novels and listen to the music. Besides giving me knowledge, reading novels sometimes taught me about life. It taught me to be prepared in order to face any challenges in the future. I also love to listen to the music because it will help me to release my tension.

This year I will become 20 years old. This level of ages realized me to be more matured in my life and I have to think carefully before making a decision. I have to study harder in order to achieve my ambition and can pay all the sacrifice made by my parents. I also really hope that that I can finish my diploma with flying colors.

That’s all about me….. [ NOR FAEZAH BT JAAFFAR SHAH ] as known as [PEQ ]
Thank you………………………

4 comments:

Izuan said...

"That is not because of my result but I had broke the hostel rules."

What rule did you break?

[p][e][Q] said...

I had going out at the middle of the night with my friends

Aiza Zaleha said...

oppss! my picture! im blushing..
:p

Anonymous said...

gle la lu
blog in eng tu
waaaaahhh
dude, u`r blasting the world!
haha =D

paie~