Sunday, February 1, 2009

gOrgEoUs d3B2


D3B2?? This is first time I entered B2 class. My previous semester I’m taking B3 class. That’s why I do not really know with my classmates. So, for all D3B2 students for BEL311, I hope that I can be friend with all of you!


1. Al- Amirul
Don’t know what name I should use to call him. Al or Amirul? Sometimes look very talkative and friendly with others. I even heard him sang..[Nice voice]


2. Asyraf
Not really familiar with him. This is first time I saw him in this class. Is face a little bit look like Ally Iskandar.


3. Sood
Noisy! Very talkative person and always make fun. Even when he speaks I’m not take it seriously and assume it as a j0ke!


4. Khalid
Chinese look. His girlfriend is always by his side.


5. Nasri
His face look fierce but he seems like Sood. Always makes joke with people around them.


6. Nizam
Very shy person. It is very difficult to hear his voice even when presentation.


7. Ain
I’m not really close with her but she loves to smile.


8. Salwa
Beautiful and very polite with people around her. Always smile ever having problems. I always
Heard she sang in costing class because she seat beside me…..hehehe (great voice)


9. Kaka
My lovely friend in UITM. Such a matured girl and very helpful. I always seek opinion and information from her. While study, I always refer to her because she is can catch up fast in class. But while having problems with his ‘boy’! Be AWARE!! [Suddenly turn to moody]


10. Fara
A little cute girl….love to see her wearing pink colors. I also comfortable friend with her because she is very talkative and do not easy get angry.


11. Aiza
Such a very talkative…she will come to my room if there any new stories”…hehehe. Quite expert in IT.I always ask for her help for downloading song or theme for phone.


12. Sheila
Look like quiet and shy girl……


13. Halimatussa’diah

Never talk to her but I think she’s a shy girl

14. Radhiyah
Partner of Salwa. She is very quite than Salwa. She also is a soft –spoken person. When she speaks, it looks constantly and not messy.


15. Azierah
Always reprove me..Even her face looks snobbish. She also always smiles.


16. Ernie
Cute girl. Look like primary school student..here..[sorry].. But very nice and helpful..Always smile to people around her.


17. Sue
I’m not really recognized her but she love to smile.


18. Lynn
Quite talkative and always make joke..It’s funny!


19. Nik
Talkative classmate! Always talk and seem like don’t want to stop..hehe..


20. Nadzirah
Always with Azierah..Sometimes don’t know which one Azierah and Nadzirah ..She’s very silence person.


21. Salbiyah
Love to smile.


22. Huda
Her face looks like snobbish but she has kind hearted..Sometimes talkative.


23. Apex
Brave girl …Sometimes want to be like her..Always ask if do not understand anything.


24. Shahida
Sometimes talkative..She’s Khalid partner. Always be by Khalid’s side..


25. Farahiya
Always with Apex.. Cute girl but never talk to her.


26. Farahain
Look like otai’.. Don’t know…


27. Izzaty
Beautiful girl.. Look like shy and silence person.


28. Asyikin
Sweet!


29. Raja
Sometimes is a talkative person.


30. ???? (me) !!
Not in the picture.. so sad… I’ve got stomach ache on that day…

2 comments:

Izuan said...

15. Azierah
Always reprove me.<----what do you mean?

I hope you will get to know your classmates well.

[p][e][Q] said...

i hope so...