Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"mY rOomAtEs"

I’m staying at Baiduri College since I’m in semester 1. During MMS week, I’m stayed at level 1 with another 3 friends. A week later, I’m transferred to wing D level 2 room 259.


Baiduri is located near the football field. I love to stay here because it is easier for me to go to the class. It is not really far than staying at sector B. there also several facilities at Baiduri. One of the facilities is dhobi service and washing machine. It makes me easy to wash my clothes. The sum payable for dhobi service also not really expensive. Although when it is close, we can use washing machine that provided. There are 2 washing machines. It is very convenient to use it because it only cost RM3. Other than that, there is rest room at Baiduri. When come back from class, my friends and I will stop by to watch television.


This semester I’m staying at wing D level 2. It is a short wing. There are only 8 rooms. I only have 28 wing mates and we are very close each other. My class mates that same class with me are Nur Atikah and Aiza Zaleha. I’m very thankful because I’m not transferred to another wing like a few of my friends. This semester my room is full not like previous semester that only 2 persons. I’m staying with 1 senior and another 2 junior.

[kAk eCaH] [pEq] [bEbEaR]


My senior name is Siti Nur Aishah bt Abdul Rahim. She is part 6 and taking Diploma in Transportation. I call her “Kak Ecah”. She is nice and quite talkative person. We are close since last semester because we stayed together. Other than that, we have a little bit similarity. We both are Leo! Her birthday is one day after mine that is 3rd of August. And the most interesting is her boyfriend’s birthday is a day after her!!haha……. Kak Ecah came from Shah Alam and always going home when she is in part 5. But this semester she can’t do that anymore because she got many assignments, presentations and interviews.


Nuraniszaieka bt Samsi is my junior. She was transferred to my room this semester. My first impression when I’m seeing her is she is quiet and snobbish. But after knowing each other, she is a little bit talkative. She came from Pontian and taking Diploma in Information Management. We call her Ieka. Her birthday is just round the corner. She has 4 siblings and she is number 1. It is quite hard to see her in the room because sometimes she loves to go to Mutiara to chat with her bestfriend!


Another one is Nur Hana binti Haniza. She is from Serendah, Selangor. She is taking Diploma in Investment Analysis. She is very kind and such a very talkative person! Everyday there are stories that she told us. She has 5 siblings and she is the eldest one. One of her hobby is calling person. She didn’t like to SMS and will only call person. Other than that, one of her bad habits is she loves to pinch people. And I’m always be her victim!! So sad……….. :p [so painful]….


That’s all about my college. I hope I can survive living in this campus and live happily with all my friends!!

4 comments:

Izuan said...

You have a pleasant bunch of roommates. Hana sounds nasty though.

Anonymous said...

oi
xnk cite psal ak ke
ak mmbe ko gak le
haha

-paie-

[p][e][Q] said...

hhaha.........

ko da jd history!!
kuikuikui....

Anonymous said...

yela
history yg dh dlupekn =(

-paie-